Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull JSON files for Power9 PMU events

From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:08:27 -0700

Hi Arnaldo,

Please pull the JSON files for POWER9 PMU events.

The following changes since commit 07d306c838c5c30196619baae36107d0615e459b:

  Merge git://www.linux-watchdog.org/linux-watchdog (2017-07-11 09:59:37 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/sukadev/linux/ p9-json

for you to fetch changes up to f94a86dbb13e18bd7ad566cabe42df63d3bd1039:

  perf vendor events: Add POWER9 PVRs to mapfile (2017-07-11 19:30:40 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sukadev Bhattiprolu (2):
      perf vendor events: Add POWER9 PMU events
      perf vendor events: Add POWER9 PVRs to mapfile

 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/mapfile.csv     |   2 +
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/cache.json | 176 +++++
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/floating-point.json        |  44 ++
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/frontend.json   | 446 +++++++++++
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/marked.json     | 782 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/memory.json     | 158 ++++
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/other.json | 836 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pipeline.json   | 680 +++++++++++++++++
 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pmc.json | 146 ++++
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/translation.json           | 272 +++++++
 10 files changed, 3542 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/cache.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/floating-point.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/frontend.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/marked.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/memory.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/other.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pipeline.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pmc.json
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/translation.json