Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] machine check handling improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:59:09 +1000

This is a few patches to improve machine check reporting
and recovery.

Since last time:

- improved patch 1 according to review comments:
  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/785240/

- In patch 3 be a bit smarter about when to use die() and
  when to go straight to firmware reboot.

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/powernv: handle the platform error reboot in ppc_md.restart
  powerpc/powernv: machine check use kernel crash path
  powerpc: machine check interrupt is a non-maskable interrupt

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/bug.h            |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fadump.h         |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h           |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/fadump.c              |   9 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c               |  31 +++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-hmi.c |  22 +-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c     | 121 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/powernv.h  |   2 +
 8 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0