Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] Implement set_memory_xx for ppc64 book3s

From: Balbir Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 21:25:32 +1000

After implementing STRICT_KERNEL_RWX, it turns out that implementing
set_memory_ro/rw/x/nx is quite easy. The first patch is applied on
top (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/795745/).

The first patch implements the various routines, the second patch
enables ARCH_HAS_SET_MEMORY for PPC_BOOK3S_64 and the third patch
enables the BPF infrastructure to use the set_memory_ro and
set_memory_rw routines.

Balbir Singh (3):
  arch/powerpc/set_memory: Implement set_memory_xx routines
  Enable ARCH_HAS_SET_MEMORY
  arch/powerpc/net/bpf: Basic EBPF support

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                       |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/hash.h  |  6 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/radix.h |  6 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/set_memory.h      | 34 +++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-hash64.c           | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-radix.c            | 26 ++++++------
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_64.c               | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c          | 13 +-----
 8 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/set_memory.h

-- 
2.9.4