Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] powerpc: improve accounting of non maskable interrupts

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 22:00:50 +1000

This is the same as the last patch, but broken out and in the
process of making ifdefs nicer, also found and fixed a watchdog
build bug in patch 2.

Patches 1-2 are fixes that should go to 4.13.
Patches 3-4 are probably simple enough they could also go to 4.13.

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/64s: fix mce accounting for powernv
  powerpc: fix powerpc-specific watchdog build configuration
  powerpc: add irq accounting for system reset interrupts
  powerpc: add irq accounting for watchdog interrupts

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                 | 11 +++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hardirq.h   |  4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S |  6 +++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c            | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c          |  9 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/watchdog.c       |  3 +++
 7 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0