Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull JSON files for Power9 PMU events

From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:46:17 -0700

Hi Arnaldo,

Please pull some updates/cleanups to the POWER9 PMU events.

The following changes since commit 81e3d8b2af2e7417f1d5164aab5c1a75955e8a5d:

  perf trace beautify ioctl: Beautify perf ioctl's 'cmd' arg (2017-08-01 13:33:50 -0300)

are available in the git repository at:
  https://github.com/sukadev/linux/ p9-json-v2

Sukadev Bhattiprolu (2):
      perf vendor events powerpc: remove suffix in mapfile
      perf vendor events powerpc: Update POWER9 events

 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/mapfile.csv     |   20 +-
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/cache.json |  191 +-
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/floating-point.json        |   42 +-
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/frontend.json   |  517 ++---
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/marked.json     |  905 +++----
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/memory.json     |  178 +-
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/other.json | 2716 ++++++++++++++++----
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pipeline.json   |  779 +++----
 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pmc.json |  167 +-
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/translation.json           |  314 +--
 10 files changed, 3521 insertions(+), 2308 deletions(-)