Subject: [PATCH 0/5] More NMI IPI enablement work

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:27:01 +1000

Hi,

Here is the NMI IPI enablement for powernv, which requires
supported firmware and hardware:

https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/skiboot/2017-September/009111.html

And some preceeding patches that fix issues I ran into when
testing it.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/watchdog: do not panic from locked CPU's IPI handler
  powerpc/watchdog: do not backtrace locked CPUs twice if allcpus
    backtrace is enabled
  powerpc/watchdog: do not trigger SMP crash from touch_nmi_watchdog
  powerpc/xmon: avoid tripping SMP hardlockup watchdog
  powerpc/powernv: implement NMI IPI with OPAL_SIGNAL_SYSTEM_RESET

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal-api.h            |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                      | 43 +++++++++++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/watchdog.c                 | 29 ++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/powernv.h       |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c         |  3 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c           | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c                       | 17 ++++++---
 9 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3