Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] More NMI IPI enablement work

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:29:36 +1000

Since last post, the first 4 patches are unchanged.

Split the last patch into 2, tidied up a few things, and removed
the DD1 workarounds because firmware is not going to support DD1.

Then re-tested with upstream firmware which has now merged support
for OPAL_SIGNAL_SYSTEM_RESET on POWER9 DD2.

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  powerpc/watchdog: do not panic from locked CPU's IPI handler
  powerpc/watchdog: do not backtrace locked CPUs twice if allcpus
    backtrace is enabled
  powerpc/watchdog: do not trigger SMP crash from touch_nmi_watchdog
  powerpc/xmon: avoid tripping SMP hardlockup watchdog
  powerpc/64s: Implement system reset idle wakeup reason
  powerpc/powernv: implement NMI IPI with OPAL_SIGNAL_SYSTEM_RESET

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal-api.h            |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                      | 41 ++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/watchdog.c                 | 29 ++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c         |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c           | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c                       | 17 +++++++--
 8 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3