Subject: [PATCH 0/3] improve recoverability of OPAL calls

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:08:12 +1000

Here's a few patches to improve recoverability for FIXUP_ENDIAN
on powernv. We should try to minimise SRR[01] (and MSR[RI]=0) usage
as much as possible. Whether that's by using HSRR or mtmsrd, it
usually results in faster and smaller code too.

There's a few other places we can improve, but I've had these
patches around for a while.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/book3s: use label for FIXUP_ENDIAN macro branch
  powerpc/book3s: Add an HV variant of FIXUP_ENDIAN that is recoverable
  powerpc/powernv: Use FIXUP_ENDIAN_HV in OPAL return

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h             | 27 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |  4 ++--
 2 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3