Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] avoid secondary hold spinloop when possible

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:05:04 +1000

I've made this series only avoid the secondary spinloop on powernv.
pSeries is a little bit more complicated, some cases in kexec the
secondaries will be at 0x60. I haven't had time to get all that
sorted out for this merge window, so OPAL-only this time.

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/powernv: Always stop secondaries before reboot/shutdown
  powerpc: use NMI IPI for smp_send_stop
  powerpc/powernv: Avoid waiting for secondary hold spinloop with OPAL

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h             |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.S               | 16 +++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c              | 10 +++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c                   |  9 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-flash.c | 28 +---------------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c      | 15 +++++----------
 6 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.13.3