Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Add POWER9 DD2.0 feature, remove idle workarounds in DD2.1

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 12:55:33 +1100

Chnages since v1:
- Change unnecessarily 'inverted else' conditions for the DD2.0
  feature workarounds, noted by mpe.
- One of the cases was incorrect, removing the code in for DD2.0 and
  leaving it in for 2.1. Performance is further slightly improved with
  this case fixed.

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc: add POWER9_DD20 feature
  powerpc/64s: idle skip POWER9 DD1 and DD2.0 specific workarounds on
    DD2.1

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h |  5 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c      | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dt_cpu_ftrs.c   |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S   | 31 ++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 4 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0