Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] powerpc/64s/radix TLB flush fixes and performance improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 18:53:02 +1100

Resending, sorry for the noise.

Since the v1/RFC, I pulled the first 2 fix patches into this series,
and rediffed to powerpc merge branch. Dropped the final 2 patches
which were not completely agreed upon and baked.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (7):
  powerpc/64s/radix: tlbie improve preempt handling
  powerpc/64s/radix: Fix process table entry cache invalidation
  powerpc/64s/radix: optimize TLB range flush barriers
  powerpc/64s/radix: Implement _tlbie(l)_va_range flush functions
  powerpc/64s/radix: Optimize flush_tlb_range
  powerpc/64s/radix: Introduce local single page ceiling for TLB range
    flush
  powerpc/64s/radix: Improve TLB flushing for page table freeing

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mmu_context.h |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context_book3s64.c |  25 ++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c            | 318 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 3 files changed, 256 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0