Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull JSON files for POWR9 PMU events

From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:19:38 -0800

Hi Arnaldo,

Please pull an update to the JSON files for POWER9 PMU events.

The following changes since commit 148b43a3540bf25875bb5ab695a446950dc8d559:

  tools headers: Synchronize kernel ABI headers wrt SPDX tags (2017-11-07 13:41:35 -0300)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/sukadev/linux p9-json-v4

for you to fetch changes up to 4afb062d7d306bf56dbae9b5291e3515ccfede4c:

  perf vendor events powerpc: Update POWER9 events (2017-11-08 18:42:03 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sukadev Bhattiprolu (1):
      perf vendor events powerpc: Update POWER9 events

 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/cache.json |   5 -
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/frontend.json   |   7 +-
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/marked.json     |  27 +-
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/other.json | 276 ++++++---------------
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pipeline.json   |  14 +-
 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pmc.json |   2 +-
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/translation.json           |   5 -
 7 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 248 deletions(-)