Subject: [PATCH 0/2] sreset driven panic/oops message printing fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 02:49:21 +1000

Here's a couple of fixes that should go into 4.15 and possibly
stable kernels as well. Most of the time when you hit the system
reset button, either you're a developer with xmon enabled or
customer with a crash dumper enabled. But if neither is the case,
then the result is currently pretty useless. After these patches
we get nice oops trace on each CPU.

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc: System reset avoid interleaving oops using die
    synchronisation
  powerpc/pseries,ps3: panic flush kernel messages before halting system

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/bug.h         |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c            | 26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c  | 18 ++++--------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.c     |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c |  8 +++++++-
 5 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0