Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull JSON files for POWR9 PMU events

From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:46:47 -0700

Hi Arnaldo,

Please pull an update to the JSON files for POWER9 PMU events.

The following changes since commit 90d2614c4d10c2f9d0ada9a3b01e5f43ca8d1ae3:

  perf test: Fix exit code for record+probe_libc_inet_pton.sh (2018-03-13 15:14:43 -0300)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/sukadev/linux/ p9-json-v5

for you to fetch changes up to 99c9dff949f2502964005f9afa8d60c89b446f2c:

  perf vendor events: Update POWER9 events (2018-03-13 16:48:12 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sukadev Bhattiprolu (1):
      perf vendor events: Update POWER9 events

 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/cache.json |  25 ---
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/frontend.json   |  10 -
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/marked.json     |   5 -
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/memory.json     |   5 -
 .../perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/other.json | 241 ++++++++++++++-------
 .../pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pipeline.json   |  50 ++---
 tools/perf/pmu-events/arch/powerpc/power9/pmc.json |   5 -
 .../arch/powerpc/power9/translation.json           |  10 +-
 8 files changed, 178 insertions(+), 173 deletions(-)