Subject: [PATCH 00/19] powerpc/ppc32: make W=1 compilation errors free

From: Mathieu Malaterre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:19:46 +0100

Here is another batch for warnings treated as error on ppc32. Tested with:

$ make ARCH=powerpc ppc32_defconfig
$ make -j8 ARCH=powerpc CROSS_COMPILE=powerpc-linux-gnu- W=1

Using:

$ powerpc-linux-gnu-gcc --version
powerpc-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 6.3.0-18) 6.3.0 20170516

Mathieu Malaterre (19):
  powerpc/powermac: Mark variable x as unused
  powerpc/powermac: Mark variable x as unused
  powerpc: Mark variables as unused
  powerpc/kvm: Mark variable tmp unused
  powerpc/chrp/setup: Add attribute unused and make some functions
    static
  powerpc: Make function btext_initialize static
  powerpc/powermac: Make some functions static
  powerpc/tau: Make some function static
  powerpc/chrp/pci: Make some functions static
  powerpc/chrp/time: Make some functions static, add missing header
    include
  powerpc/powermac: Move pmac_pfunc_base_install prototype to header
    file
  powerpc/powermac: Add missing prototype for note_bootable_part()
  powerpc/52xx: Add missing functions prototypes
  powerpc/altivec: Add missing prototypes for altivec
  powerpc: Add missing prototype
  powerpc/powermac: Add missing include of header pmac.h
  powerpc/32: Add a missing include header
  powerpc: Add a missing include header
  powerpc/tau: Synchronize function prototypes and body

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mpc52xx.h           |  6 +++---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pmac_pfunc.h        |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/rheap.h             |  3 +++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/btext.c                  |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kvm.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/pci_32.c                 |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom_init.c              |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c           |  6 ------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup.h                  |  6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/tau_6xx.c                | 15 +++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vecemu.c                 |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/lib/xor_vmx.h                   | 14 ++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/pci.c            |  8 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/setup.c          | 10 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/time.c           |  6 ++++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/bootx_init.c |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/pci.c        | 10 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/setup.c      |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c        |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/time.c       |  4 +++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/udbg_scc.c   |  2 +-
 22 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0