Subject: [PATCH 0/5] remove PURR read from context switch and timer

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:28:14 +1000

And some associated cleanups to the timer code as a result

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/64: remove start_tb and accum_tb from thread_struct
  powerpc/pseries: lparcfg calculate PURR on demand
  powerpc: clockevents broadcast receiver use
    tick_receive_broadcast
  powerpc: move timer broadcast code under GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST
    ifdef
  powerpc: move a stray NMI IPI case under NMI_IPI ifdef

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hw_irq.h        |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h     |  4 --
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/time.h          |  9 ---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c            | 18 ------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c                | 14 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c               | 94 ++++++++++++++------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/lparcfg.c | 18 +++---
 7 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.1