Subject: [PATCH 0/3] stop secondaries for reboot/shutdown

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 20:36:12 +1000

I'm rebasing and resending this series because the hard
lockup messages are being seen in the field.

Since last time, one of the patches was merged, and patches
were split and reordered a bit. No major changes.

This still hasn't been tested with the FSP firmware update.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc: use NMI IPI for smp_send_stop
  powerpc: hard disable irqs in smp_send_stop loop
  powerpc/powernv: Always stop secondaries before reboot/shutdown

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h             |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c                   | 13 +++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-flash.c | 28 +---------------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c      | 15 +++++----------
 4 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.3