Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] first step of standardising OPAL_BUSY handling

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:24:22 +1000

Since v1:
- Added console and opal-kmsg
- Fix a missing case in opal_shutdown that would delay even if
  OPAL_SUCCESS was returned.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (9):
  powerpc/powernv: define a standard delay for OPAL_BUSY type retry
    loops
  powerpc/powernv: OPAL RTC driver standardise OPAL_BUSY loops
  powerpc/powernv: opal_put_chars partial write fix
  powerpc/powernv: OPAL console standardise OPAL_BUSY loops
  powerpc/powernv: OPAL platform standardise OPAL_BUSY loops
  powerpc/powernv: OPAL NVRAM driver standardise OPAL_BUSY delays
  powerpc/powernv: OPAL dump support standardise OPAL_BUSY delays
  powerpc/xive: standardise OPAL_BUSY delays
  powerpc/powernv: opal-kmsg standardise OPAL_BUSY handling

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h             |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-dump.c  |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-kmsg.c  |  24 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-nvram.c |   7 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-rtc.c   |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c       |  46 +++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c      |  16 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xive/native.c           | 193 +++++++++++---------
 drivers/rtc/rtc-opal.c                      |  33 ++--
 9 files changed, 203 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0