Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/5] KVM TLB flushing improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:48:37 +1000

This series adds powerpc:tlbie tracepoints for radix partition
scoped invalidations. After I started getting some traces on a
32 vCPU radix guest it showed a problem with partition scoped
faults/invalidates, so I had a try at fixing it. This seems to
stable be on radix so far (haven't tested hash yet).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/64s/mm: Implement LPID based TLB flushes to be used by KVM
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: kvmppc_radix_tlbie_page use Linux flush function
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: kvmhv_p9_set_lpcr use Linux flush function
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: handle need_tlb_flush in C before low-level guest
    entry
  KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Radix do not clear partition scoped page table
    when page fault races with other vCPUs.

 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-hash.h     |  2 +
 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h    |  5 ++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_mmu_radix.c        | 65 +++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                  | 21 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_builtin.c          | 14 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S       | 43 +--------
 arch/powerpc/mm/hash_native_64.c              |  8 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c                   | 87 +++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 157 insertions(+), 88 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0