Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION fixes and enabling for powerpc

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 22:59:57 +1000

v2 changes only patch 4, updates the changelog with ppc32 numbers and
Tested-by tags, and also use TEXT_MAIN in the linker script as
Christophe suggested.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  kbuild: Fix asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h for
    LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION
  kbuild: LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION no
    -ffunction-sections/-fdata-sections for module build
  kbuild: Allow LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION to be selectable if
    enabled
  powerpc: Allow LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION to be selected

 Makefile                          |  4 +--
 arch/Kconfig                      | 15 ----------
 arch/powerpc/Kconfig              |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S | 22 +++++++-------
 include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h | 49 ++++++++++++++++++-------------
 init/Kconfig                      | 27 +++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0