Subject: [PATCH v3 0/7] Various TLB and PTE improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 03:58:46 +1000

Since last time:
- Fixed compile error on ppc32
- Significantly reworked mm_cpumask reset patch to restore the
  lazy PID context switch optimisation, and not over-flush the
  local CPU when flushing remotes (using IPIs).
- Moved mm_cpumask reset patch to the end of the series.

Nicholas Piggin (7):
  powerpc/64s/radix: do not flush TLB when relaxing access
  powerpc/64s/radix: do not flush TLB on spurious fault
  powerpc/64s/radix: make ptep_get_and_clear_full non-atomic for the
    full case
  powerpc/64s/radix: prefetch user address in update_mmu_cache
  powerpc/64s/radix: avoid ptesync after set_pte and
    ptep_set_access_flags
  powerpc/64s/radix: optimise pte_update
  powerpc/64s/radix: flush remote CPUs out of single-threaded mm_cpumask

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/radix.h    |  37 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush.h |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cacheflush.h         |  13 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/tlb.h                |  13 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c                         |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context.c                 |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-book3s64.c            |  13 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable.c                     |  25 ++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c                   | 159 +++++++++++++++---
 9 files changed, 222 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0