Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git next

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 00:29:43 -0500

This contains an 8xx compilation fix, and a dpaa device tree fix.

The following changes since commit 77b5f703dcc859915f0f20d92bc538e4a99ef149:

  powerpc/powernv/opal: Use standard interrupts property when available (2018-08-08 00:32:38 +1000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git next

for you to fetch changes up to bd96461249bdded1f6ee50b25e8cd4ce3faaf581:

  powerpc/dts/fsl: t2080rdb: use the Cortina PHY driver compatible (2018-08-08 17:18:02 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Camelia Groza (3):
      powerpc/configs/dpaa: enable the Cortina PHY driver
      powerpc/dts/fsl: t4240rdb: use the Cortina PHY driver compatible
      powerpc/dts/fsl: t2080rdb: use the Cortina PHY driver compatible

Christophe Leroy (1):
      powerpc/cpm1: fix compilation error with CONFIG_PPC_EARLY_DEBUG_CPM

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t2080rdb.dts | 4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t4240rdb.dts | 8 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/configs/dpaa.config       | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/fixmap.h      | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/cpm_common.c       | 1 +
 5 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)