Subject: [PATCH 0/3] tty: hvc: latency break regression fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 22:14:36 +1000

Hi Greg,

Here are fixes for a few regressions that came in with my
carelessness with the irq latency work for the hvc subsystem.
These were independently reported in 2 configurations, and I
confirmed with another.

I think those went upstream via Michael's tree, but he's away
at the moment so if you would be able to consider them for
the tty tree that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  tty: hvc: hvc_poll() fix read loop hang
  tty: hvc: hvc_poll() fix read loop batching
  tty: hvc: hvc_write() fix break condition

 drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_console.c | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 33 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0