Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fixes for SLB to C series

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 02:00:54 +1000

These are some fixes I've got so far to sovle hangs and multi hits
particularly on P8 with 256MB segments (but can also be reproduced
on P9).

I'm not yet sure these solve all the problems, and they need some
good review and testing. So far they have been solid for me.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/64: add struct int_regs to save additional registers on stack
  powerpc/64: interrupts save PPR on stack rather than thread_struct
  powerpc/64s/hash: Fix preloading of SLB entries
  powerpc/64s/hash: add more barriers for slb preloading

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h |  9 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h     | 12 +++---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h        | 18 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c        | 23 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S           | 15 +++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c            | 54 ++++++++++++------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace.c             |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/stacktrace.c         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slb.c                    | 48 ++++++++++++++++++---
 9 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0