Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] Fixes for SLB to C series

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 00:27:50 +1000

This is another spin of the fixes. Also painfully re-discovered
that we need https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/962327/, as it
prevents POWER8 NUMA from booting (initial stack SLB for the
!0 node CPUs gets cleared by the initial TLB flush without it,
and the SLB handler now uses the stack...)

Question is whether to revert the series and try again next time.
I'm inclined to maybe say revert because it's been holdig up the
tree a bit and also some of these patches like the PPR fixes are
pretty complicated and should really be done as pre-requisites rather
than fixes.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (9):
  Revert "powerpc/64s/hash: remove user SLB data from the paca"
  powerpc/64: add struct int_regs to save additional registers on stack
  powerpc/64: interrupts save PPR on stack rather than thread_struct
  powerpc/64s/hash: Fix preloading of SLB entries
  powerpc/64s/hash: add more barriers for slb preloading
  powerpc/64s/hash: SLB fix preemption issues
  powerpc/64s/hash: Fix false positive preempt warnings
  powerpc/64s/hash: slb_flush_and_rebolt simplify
  powerpc/64s/hash: add some slb debugging tests

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu-hash.h |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h      |   9 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paca.h               |  16 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h          |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h             |  18 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c             |  32 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                |  15 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/paca.c                    |  22 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                 |  54 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/ptrace.c                  |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/stacktrace.c              |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/swsusp_asm64.S            |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c               |  46 +++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context.c                 |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slb.c                         | 203 ++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/mm/slice.c                       |  29 ++-
 16 files changed, 314 insertions(+), 156 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0