Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git next

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 19:22:51 -0500

This contains a couple device tree updates, and a fix for a missing
prototype warning.

The following changes since commit a0e102914aa3f619a5bc68a0d33e17d1788cdf4c:

  powerpc/io: remove old GCC version implementation (2018-10-19 00:56:17 +1100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git next

for you to fetch changes up to b6ae3550c8e2ca8f7ce1b7f04585dc12a0eb5cbd:

  powerpc/8xx: add missing header in 8xx_mmu.c (2018-10-22 19:11:58 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Camelia Groza (1):
      powerpc/dts/fsl: t2080rdb: reorder the Cortina PHY XFI lanes

Christophe Leroy (2):
      powerpc/8xx: Add DT node for using the SEC engine of the MPC885
      powerpc/8xx: add missing header in 8xx_mmu.c

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t2080rdb.dts |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc885ads.dts    | 13 ++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/8xx_mmu.c              |  1 +
 3 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)