Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git next

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 22:42:50 -0600

Highlights include elimination of legacy clock bindings use from dts
files, an 83xx watchdog handler, fixes to old dts interrupt errors, and
some minor cleanup.

The following changes since commit 8c6c942d33f2a79439e86f8f406afae40a5bc767:

  powerpc/eeh: Fix debugfs_simple_attr.cocci warnings (2018-12-20 22:59:03 +1100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git next

for you to fetch changes up to 5f470b3638a4ed03df79b993ece819cac2f4ca7e:

  powerpc/configs/85xx: Enable CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL (2018-12-21 22:07:54 -0600)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandre Belloni (1):
      powerpc/fsl-rio: fix spelling mistake "reserverd" -> "reserved"

Christoph Hellwig (1):
      powerpc/fsl_pci: simplify fsl_pci_dma_set_mask

Christophe Leroy (1):
      powerpc/83xx: handle machine check caused by watchdog timer

Sabyasachi Gupta (1):
      arch/powerpc/fsl_rmu: Use dma_zalloc_coherent

Scott Wood (3):
      powerpc/fsl: Use new clockgen binding
      powerpc/dts/fsl: Fix dtc-flagged interrupt errors
      powerpc/configs/85xx: Enable CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL

Yuantian Tang (1):
      clk: qoriq: add more compatibles strings

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/qoriq-clock.txt      |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/b4420si-pre.dtsi         |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/b4860si-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/b4si-post.dtsi           |  15 ---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/mpc8641_hpcn.dts         | 128 ++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/mpc8641_hpcn_36b.dts     | 128 ++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/mpc8641si-post.dtsi      |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p1020rdb-pc.dtsi         |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p2041si-post.dtsi        |  18 ---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p2041si-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p3041si-post.dtsi        |  18 ---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p3041si-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p4080si-post.dtsi        |  70 -----------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p4080si-pre.dtsi         |  16 +--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p5020si-pre.dtsi         |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p5040si-post.dtsi        |  18 ---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/p5040si-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/qoriq-clockgen1.dtsi     |  47 --------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/qoriq-clockgen2.dtsi     |  30 -----
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t1023si-post.dtsi        |  16 ---
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t102xsi-pre.dtsi         |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t1040si-post.dtsi        |  44 -------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t104xsi-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t2081si-post.dtsi        |  22 ----
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t208xsi-pre.dtsi         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t4240si-post.dtsi        |  61 ----------
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t4240si-pre.dtsi         |  24 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc832x_rdb.dts              |   4 -
 arch/powerpc/configs/fsl-emb-nonhw.config          |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h                |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h                     |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c                     |  10 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/83xx/misc.c                 |  17 +++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c                      |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rio.h                      |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rmu.c                      |   4 +-
 36 files changed, 218 insertions(+), 556 deletions(-)