Subject: [PATCH 02/15] ia64: add statx and io_pgetevents syscalls

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:24:22 +0100

All architectures should implement these two, so assign numbers
and hook them up on ia64.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index e97caf51be42..52585281205b 100644
--- a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -335,3 +335,5 @@
 323	common	copy_file_range			sys_copy_file_range
 324	common	preadv2				sys_preadv2
 325	common	pwritev2			sys_pwritev2
+326	common	statx				sys_statx
+327	common	io_pgetevents			sys_io_pgetevents
-- 
2.20.0