Subject: [PATCH 03/15] ia64: assign syscall numbers for perf and seccomp

From: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:24:23 +0100

Most architectures have assigned numbers for both seccomp and
perf_event_open, even when they do not implement either.

ia64 is an exception here, so for consistency lets add numbers for both
of them. Unless CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS and CONFIG_SECCOMP are implemented,
the system calls just return -ENOSYS.

Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
index 52585281205b..2e93dbdcdb80 100644
--- a/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+++ b/arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -337,3 +337,5 @@
 325	common	pwritev2			sys_pwritev2
 326	common	statx				sys_statx
 327	common	io_pgetevents			sys_io_pgetevents
+328	common	perf_event_open			sys_perf_event_open
+329	common	seccomp				sys_seccomp
-- 
2.20.0