Subject: [PATCH 3/4] perf powerpc: Rework syscall table generation

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 13:56:35 -0300

From: Ravi Bangoria <[email-masked]>

Commit aff850393200 ("powerpc: add system call table generation
support") changed how systemcall table is generated for powerpc.
Incorporate these changes into perf as well.

Committer testing:

  $ podman run --entrypoint=/bin/sh --privileged -v /home/acme/git:/git --rm -ti docker.io/acmel/linux-perf-tools-build-ubuntu:18.04-x-powerpc64
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ head -2 /etc/os-release
  NAME="Ubuntu"
  VERSION="18.04.1 LTS (Bionic Beaver)"
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ make ARCH=powerpc CROSS_COMPILE=powerpc64-linux-gnu- EXTRA_CFLAGS= -C /git/linux/tools/perf O=/tmp/build/perf
  make: Entering directory '/git/linux/tools/perf'
    BUILD:   Doing 'make -j8' parallel build
    HOSTCC   /tmp/build/perf/fixdep.o
    HOSTLD   /tmp/build/perf/fixdep-in.o
    LINK     /tmp/build/perf/fixdep
  Warning: Kernel ABI header at 'tools/include/uapi/linux/mman.h' differs from latest version at 'include/uapi/linux/mman.h'
  diff -u tools/include/uapi/linux/mman.h include/uapi/linux/mman.h
  sh: 1: command: Illegal option -c

  Auto-detecting system features:
  ...                         dwarf: [ on  ]
  ...            dwarf_getlocations: [ on  ]
  ...                         glibc: [ on  ]
  ...                          gtk2: [ OFF ]
  ...                      libaudit: [ OFF ]
  ...                        libbfd: [ OFF ]
  ...                        libelf: [ on  ]
  ...                       libnuma: [ OFF ]
  ...        numa_num_possible_cpus: [ OFF ]
  ...                       libperl: [ OFF ]
  ...                     libpython: [ OFF ]
  ...                      libslang: [ OFF ]
  ...                     libcrypto: [ OFF ]
  ...                     libunwind: [ OFF ]
  ...            libdw-dwarf-unwind: [ on  ]
  ...                          zlib: [ on  ]
  ...                          lzma: [ OFF ]
  ...                     get_cpuid: [ OFF ]
  ...                           bpf: [ on  ]

  Makefile.config:445: No sys/sdt.h found, no SDT events are defined, please install systemtap-sdt-devel or systemtap-sdt-dev
  Makefile.config:491: No libunwind found. Please install libunwind-dev[el] >= 1.1 and/or set LIBUNWIND_DIR
  Makefile.config:583: No libcrypto.h found, disables jitted code injection, please install libssl-devel or libssl-dev
  Makefile.config:598: slang not found, disables TUI support. Please install slang-devel, libslang-dev or libslang2-dev
  Makefile.config:612: GTK2 not found, disables GTK2 support. Please install gtk2-devel or libgtk2.0-dev
  Makefile.config:639: Missing perl devel files. Disabling perl scripting support, please install perl-ExtUtils-Embed/libperl-dev
  Makefile.config:666: No python interpreter was found: disables Python support - please install python-devel/python-dev
  Makefile.config:721: No bfd.h/libbfd found, please install binutils-dev[el]/zlib-static/libiberty-dev to gain symbol demangling
  Makefile.config:750: No liblzma found, disables xz kernel module decompression, please install xz-devel/liblzma-dev
  Makefile.config:763: No numa.h found, disables 'perf bench numa mem' benchmark, please install numactl-devel/libnuma-devel/libnuma-dev
  Makefile.config:814: No libbabeltrace found, disables 'perf data' CTF format support, please install libbabeltrace-dev[el]/libbabeltrace-ctf-dev
  Makefile.config:840: No alternatives command found, you need to set JDIR= to point to the root of your Java directory
    GEN      /tmp/build/perf/common-cmds.h
  <SNIP>
    CC       /tmp/build/perf/util/syscalltbl.o
  <SNIP>
    LD       /tmp/build/perf/libperf-in.o
    AR       /tmp/build/perf/libperf.a
    LINK     /tmp/build/perf/perf
  make: Leaving directory '/git/linux/tools/perf'
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ head /tmp/build/perf/arch/powerpc/include/generated/asm/syscalls_64.c
  static const char *syscalltbl_powerpc_64[] = {
  	[0] = "restart_syscall",
  	[1] = "exit",
  	[2] = "fork",
  	[3] = "read",
  	[4] = "write",
  	[5] = "open",
  	[6] = "close",
  	[7] = "waitpid",
  	[8] = "creat",
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ tail /tmp/build/perf/arch/powerpc/include/generated/asm/syscalls_64.c
  	[381] = "pwritev2",
  	[382] = "kexec_file_load",
  	[383] = "statx",
  	[384] = "pkey_alloc",
  	[385] = "pkey_free",
  	[386] = "pkey_mprotect",
  	[387] = "rseq",
  	[388] = "io_pgetevents",
  };
  #define SYSCALLTBL_POWERPC_64_MAX_ID 388
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ head /tmp/build/perf/arch/powerpc/include/generated/asm/syscalls_32.c
  static const char *syscalltbl_powerpc_32[] = {
  	[0] = "restart_syscall",
  	[1] = "exit",
  	[2] = "fork",
  	[3] = "read",
  	[4] = "write",
  	[5] = "open",
  	[6] = "close",
  	[7] = "waitpid",
  	[8] = "creat",
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$ tail /tmp/build/perf/arch/powerpc/include/generated/asm/syscalls_32.c
  	[381] = "pwritev2",
  	[382] = "kexec_file_load",
  	[383] = "statx",
  	[384] = "pkey_alloc",
  	[385] = "pkey_free",
  	[386] = "pkey_mprotect",
  	[387] = "rseq",
  	[388] = "io_pgetevents",
  };
  #define SYSCALLTBL_POWERPC_32_MAX_ID 388
  perfbuilder@d7a7af166a80:/git/perf$

Signed-off-by: Ravi Bangoria <[email-masked]>
Reported-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jiri Olsa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Namhyung Kim <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Link: http://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
---
 tools/perf/arch/powerpc/Makefile              |  15 +-
 .../arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/mksyscalltbl  |  22 +-
 .../arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/syscall.tbl   | 427 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 450 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/syscall.tbl

diff --git a/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/Makefile b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/Makefile
index a111239df182..e58d00d62f02 100644
--- a/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/Makefile
+++ b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/Makefile
@@ -14,18 +14,25 @@ PERF_HAVE_JITDUMP := 1
 out    := $(OUTPUT)arch/powerpc/include/generated/asm
 header32 := $(out)/syscalls_32.c
 header64 := $(out)/syscalls_64.c
-sysdef := $(srctree)/tools/arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h
-sysprf := $(srctree)/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/
+syskrn := $(srctree)/arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
+sysprf := $(srctree)/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls
+sysdef := $(sysprf)/syscall.tbl
 systbl := $(sysprf)/mksyscalltbl
 
 # Create output directory if not already present
 _dummy := $(shell [ -d '$(out)' ] || mkdir -p '$(out)')
 
 $(header64): $(sysdef) $(systbl)
-	$(Q)$(SHELL) '$(systbl)' '64' '$(CC)' $(sysdef) > $@
+	@(test -d ../../kernel -a -d ../../tools -a -d ../perf && ( \
+	(diff -B $(sysdef) $(syskrn) >/dev/null) \
+	|| echo "Warning: Kernel ABI header at '$(sysdef)' differs from latest version at '$(syskrn)'" >&2 )) || true
+	$(Q)$(SHELL) '$(systbl)' '64' $(sysdef) > $@
 
 $(header32): $(sysdef) $(systbl)
-	$(Q)$(SHELL) '$(systbl)' '32' '$(CC)' $(sysdef) > $@
+	@(test -d ../../kernel -a -d ../../tools -a -d ../perf && ( \
+	(diff -B $(sysdef) $(syskrn) >/dev/null) \
+	|| echo "Warning: Kernel ABI header at '$(sysdef)' differs from latest version at '$(syskrn)'" >&2 )) || true
+	$(Q)$(SHELL) '$(systbl)' '32' $(sysdef) > $@
 
 clean::
 	$(call QUIET_CLEAN, powerpc) $(RM) $(header32) $(header64)
diff --git a/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/mksyscalltbl b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/mksyscalltbl
index ef52e1dd694b..6c58060aa03b 100755
--- a/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/mksyscalltbl
+++ b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/mksyscalltbl
@@ -9,10 +9,9 @@
 # Changed by: Ravi Bangoria <[email-masked]>
 
 wordsize=$1
-gcc=$2
-input=$3
+SYSCALL_TBL=$2
 
-if ! test -r $input; then
+if ! test -r $SYSCALL_TBL; then
 	echo "Could not read input file" >&2
 	exit 1
 fi
@@ -20,18 +19,21 @@ fi
 create_table()
 {
 	local wordsize=$1
-	local max_nr
+	local max_nr nr abi sc discard
+	max_nr=-1
+	nr=0
 
 	echo "static const char *syscalltbl_powerpc_${wordsize}[] = {"
-	while read sc nr; do
-		printf '\t[%d] = "%s",\n' $nr $sc
-		max_nr=$nr
+	while read nr abi sc discard; do
+		if [ "$max_nr" -lt "$nr" ]; then
+			printf '\t[%d] = "%s",\n' $nr $sc
+			max_nr=$nr
+		fi
 	done
 	echo '};'
 	echo "#define SYSCALLTBL_POWERPC_${wordsize}_MAX_ID $max_nr"
 }
 
-$gcc -m${wordsize} -E -dM -x c  $input	       \
-	|sed -ne 's/^#define __NR_//p' \
-	|sort -t' ' -k2 -nu	       \
+grep -E "^[[:digit:]]+[[:space:]]+(common|spu|nospu|${wordsize})" $SYSCALL_TBL \
+	|sort -k1 -n                                                           \
 	|create_table ${wordsize}
diff --git a/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/syscall.tbl b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/syscall.tbl
new file mode 100644
index 000000000000..db3bbb8744af
--- /dev/null
+++ b/tools/perf/arch/powerpc/entry/syscalls/syscall.tbl
@@ -0,0 +1,427 @@
+# SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 WITH Linux-syscall-note
+#
+# system call numbers and entry vectors for powerpc
+#
+# The format is:
+# <number> <abi> <name> <entry point> <compat entry point>
+#
+# The <abi> can be common, spu, nospu, 64, or 32 for this file.
+#
+0	nospu	restart_syscall			sys_restart_syscall
+1	nospu	exit				sys_exit
+2	nospu	fork				ppc_fork
+3	common	read				sys_read
+4	common	write				sys_write
+5	common	open				sys_open			compat_sys_open
+6	common	close				sys_close
+7	common	waitpid				sys_waitpid
+8	common	creat				sys_creat
+9	common	link				sys_link
+10	common	unlink				sys_unlink
+11	nospu	execve				sys_execve			compat_sys_execve
+12	common	chdir				sys_chdir
+13	common	time				sys_time			compat_sys_time
+14	common	mknod				sys_mknod
+15	common	chmod				sys_chmod
+16	common	lchown				sys_lchown
+17	common	break				sys_ni_syscall
+18	32	oldstat				sys_stat			sys_ni_syscall
+18	64	oldstat				sys_ni_syscall
+18	spu	oldstat				sys_ni_syscall
+19	common	lseek				sys_lseek			compat_sys_lseek
+20	common	getpid				sys_getpid
+21	nospu	mount				sys_mount			compat_sys_mount
+22	32	umount				sys_oldumount
+22	64	umount				sys_ni_syscall
+22	spu	umount				sys_ni_syscall
+23	common	setuid				sys_setuid
+24	common	getuid				sys_getuid
+25	common	stime				sys_stime			compat_sys_stime
+26	nospu	ptrace				sys_ptrace			compat_sys_ptrace
+27	common	alarm				sys_alarm
+28	32	oldfstat			sys_fstat			sys_ni_syscall
+28	64	oldfstat			sys_ni_syscall
+28	spu	oldfstat			sys_ni_syscall
+29	nospu	pause				sys_pause
+30	nospu	utime				sys_utime			compat_sys_utime
+31	common	stty				sys_ni_syscall
+32	common	gtty				sys_ni_syscall
+33	common	access				sys_access
+34	common	nice				sys_nice
+35	common	ftime				sys_ni_syscall
+36	common	sync				sys_sync
+37	common	kill				sys_kill
+38	common	rename				sys_rename
+39	common	mkdir				sys_mkdir
+40	common	rmdir				sys_rmdir
+41	common	dup				sys_dup
+42	common	pipe				sys_pipe
+43	common	times				sys_times			compat_sys_times
+44	common	prof				sys_ni_syscall
+45	common	brk				sys_brk
+46	common	setgid				sys_setgid
+47	common	getgid				sys_getgid
+48	nospu	signal				sys_signal
+49	common	geteuid				sys_geteuid
+50	common	getegid				sys_getegid
+51	nospu	acct				sys_acct
+52	nospu	umount2				sys_umount
+53	common	lock				sys_ni_syscall
+54	common	ioctl				sys_ioctl			compat_sys_ioctl
+55	common	fcntl				sys_fcntl			compat_sys_fcntl
+56	common	mpx				sys_ni_syscall
+57	common	setpgid				sys_setpgid
+58	common	ulimit				sys_ni_syscall
+59	32	oldolduname			sys_olduname
+59	64	oldolduname			sys_ni_syscall
+59	spu	oldolduname			sys_ni_syscall
+60	common	umask				sys_umask
+61	common	chroot				sys_chroot
+62	nospu	ustat				sys_ustat			compat_sys_ustat
+63	common	dup2				sys_dup2
+64	common	getppid				sys_getppid
+65	common	getpgrp				sys_getpgrp
+66	common	setsid				sys_setsid
+67	32	sigaction			sys_sigaction			compat_sys_sigaction
+67	64	sigaction			sys_ni_syscall
+67	spu	sigaction			sys_ni_syscall
+68	common	sgetmask			sys_sgetmask
+69	common	ssetmask			sys_ssetmask
+70	common	setreuid			sys_setreuid
+71	common	setregid			sys_setregid
+72	32	sigsuspend			sys_sigsuspend
+72	64	sigsuspend			sys_ni_syscall
+72	spu	sigsuspend			sys_ni_syscall
+73	32	sigpending			sys_sigpending			compat_sys_sigpending
+73	64	sigpending			sys_ni_syscall
+73	spu	sigpending			sys_ni_syscall
+74	common	sethostname			sys_sethostname
+75	common	setrlimit			sys_setrlimit			compat_sys_setrlimit
+76	32	getrlimit			sys_old_getrlimit		compat_sys_old_getrlimit
+76	64	getrlimit			sys_ni_syscall
+76	spu	getrlimit			sys_ni_syscall
+77	common	getrusage			sys_getrusage			compat_sys_getrusage
+78	common	gettimeofday			sys_gettimeofday		compat_sys_gettimeofday
+79	common	settimeofday			sys_settimeofday		compat_sys_settimeofday
+80	common	getgroups			sys_getgroups
+81	common	setgroups			sys_setgroups
+82	32	select				ppc_select			sys_ni_syscall
+82	64	select				sys_ni_syscall
+82	spu	select				sys_ni_syscall
+83	common	symlink				sys_symlink
+84	32	oldlstat			sys_lstat			sys_ni_syscall
+84	64	oldlstat			sys_ni_syscall
+84	spu	oldlstat			sys_ni_syscall
+85	common	readlink			sys_readlink
+86	nospu	uselib				sys_uselib
+87	nospu	swapon				sys_swapon
+88	nospu	reboot				sys_reboot
+89	32	readdir				sys_old_readdir			compat_sys_old_readdir
+89	64	readdir				sys_ni_syscall
+89	spu	readdir				sys_ni_syscall
+90	common	mmap				sys_mmap
+91	common	munmap				sys_munmap
+92	common	truncate			sys_truncate			compat_sys_truncate
+93	common	ftruncate			sys_ftruncate			compat_sys_ftruncate
+94	common	fchmod				sys_fchmod
+95	common	fchown				sys_fchown
+96	common	getpriority			sys_getpriority
+97	common	setpriority			sys_setpriority
+98	common	profil				sys_ni_syscall
+99	nospu	statfs				sys_statfs			compat_sys_statfs
+100	nospu	fstatfs				sys_fstatfs			compat_sys_fstatfs
+101	common	ioperm				sys_ni_syscall
+102	common	socketcall			sys_socketcall			compat_sys_socketcall
+103	common	syslog				sys_syslog
+104	common	setitimer			sys_setitimer			compat_sys_setitimer
+105	common	getitimer			sys_getitimer			compat_sys_getitimer
+106	common	stat				sys_newstat			compat_sys_newstat
+107	common	lstat				sys_newlstat			compat_sys_newlstat
+108	common	fstat				sys_newfstat			compat_sys_newfstat
+109	32	olduname			sys_uname
+109	64	olduname			sys_ni_syscall
+109	spu	olduname			sys_ni_syscall
+110	common	iopl				sys_ni_syscall
+111	common	vhangup				sys_vhangup
+112	common	idle				sys_ni_syscall
+113	common	vm86				sys_ni_syscall
+114	common	wait4				sys_wait4			compat_sys_wait4
+115	nospu	swapoff				sys_swapoff
+116	common	sysinfo				sys_sysinfo			compat_sys_sysinfo
+117	nospu	ipc				sys_ipc				compat_sys_ipc
+118	common	fsync				sys_fsync
+119	32	sigreturn			sys_sigreturn			compat_sys_sigreturn
+119	64	sigreturn			sys_ni_syscall
+119	spu	sigreturn			sys_ni_syscall
+120	nospu	clone				ppc_clone
+121	common	setdomainname			sys_setdomainname
+122	common	uname				sys_newuname
+123	common	modify_ldt			sys_ni_syscall
+124	common	adjtimex			sys_adjtimex			compat_sys_adjtimex
+125	common	mprotect			sys_mprotect
+126	32	sigprocmask			sys_sigprocmask			compat_sys_sigprocmask
+126	64	sigprocmask			sys_ni_syscall
+126	spu	sigprocmask			sys_ni_syscall
+127	common	create_module			sys_ni_syscall
+128	nospu	init_module			sys_init_module
+129	nospu	delete_module			sys_delete_module
+130	common	get_kernel_syms			sys_ni_syscall
+131	nospu	quotactl			sys_quotactl
+132	common	getpgid				sys_getpgid
+133	common	fchdir				sys_fchdir
+134	common	bdflush				sys_bdflush
+135	common	sysfs				sys_sysfs
+136	32	personality			sys_personality			ppc64_personality
+136	64	personality			ppc64_personality
+136	spu	personality			ppc64_personality
+137	common	afs_syscall			sys_ni_syscall
+138	common	setfsuid			sys_setfsuid
+139	common	setfsgid			sys_setfsgid
+140	common	_llseek				sys_llseek
+141	common	getdents			sys_getdents			compat_sys_getdents
+142	common	_newselect			sys_select			compat_sys_select
+143	common	flock				sys_flock
+144	common	msync				sys_msync
+145	common	readv				sys_readv			compat_sys_readv
+146	common	writev				sys_writev			compat_sys_writev
+147	common	getsid				sys_getsid
+148	common	fdatasync			sys_fdatasync
+149	nospu	_sysctl				sys_sysctl			compat_sys_sysctl
+150	common	mlock				sys_mlock
+151	common	munlock				sys_munlock
+152	common	mlockall			sys_mlockall
+153	common	munlockall			sys_munlockall
+154	common	sched_setparam			sys_sched_setparam
+155	common	sched_getparam			sys_sched_getparam
+156	common	sched_setscheduler		sys_sched_setscheduler
+157	common	sched_getscheduler		sys_sched_getscheduler
+158	common	sched_yield			sys_sched_yield
+159	common	sched_get_priority_max		sys_sched_get_priority_max
+160	common	sched_get_priority_min		sys_sched_get_priority_min
+161	common	sched_rr_get_interval		sys_sched_rr_get_interval	compat_sys_sched_rr_get_interval
+162	common	nanosleep			sys_nanosleep			compat_sys_nanosleep
+163	common	mremap				sys_mremap
+164	common	setresuid			sys_setresuid
+165	common	getresuid			sys_getresuid
+166	common	query_module			sys_ni_syscall
+167	common	poll				sys_poll
+168	common	nfsservctl			sys_ni_syscall
+169	common	setresgid			sys_setresgid
+170	common	getresgid			sys_getresgid
+171	common	prctl				sys_prctl
+172	nospu	rt_sigreturn			sys_rt_sigreturn		compat_sys_rt_sigreturn
+173	nospu	rt_sigaction			sys_rt_sigaction		compat_sys_rt_sigaction
+174	nospu	rt_sigprocmask			sys_rt_sigprocmask		compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask
+175	nospu	rt_sigpending			sys_rt_sigpending		compat_sys_rt_sigpending
+176	nospu	rt_sigtimedwait			sys_rt_sigtimedwait		compat_sys_rt_sigtimedwait
+177	nospu 	rt_sigqueueinfo			sys_rt_sigqueueinfo		compat_sys_rt_sigqueueinfo
+178	nospu 	rt_sigsuspend			sys_rt_sigsuspend		compat_sys_rt_sigsuspend
+179	common	pread64				sys_pread64			compat_sys_pread64
+180	common	pwrite64			sys_pwrite64			compat_sys_pwrite64
+181	common	chown				sys_chown
+182	common	getcwd				sys_getcwd
+183	common	capget				sys_capget
+184	common	capset				sys_capset
+185	nospu	sigaltstack			sys_sigaltstack			compat_sys_sigaltstack
+186	32	sendfile			sys_sendfile			compat_sys_sendfile
+186	64	sendfile			sys_sendfile64
+186	spu	sendfile			sys_sendfile64
+187	common	getpmsg				sys_ni_syscall
+188	common 	putpmsg				sys_ni_syscall
+189	nospu	vfork				ppc_vfork
+190	common	ugetrlimit			sys_getrlimit			compat_sys_getrlimit
+191	common	readahead			sys_readahead			compat_sys_readahead
+192	32	mmap2				sys_mmap2			compat_sys_mmap2
+193	32	truncate64			sys_truncate64			compat_sys_truncate64
+194	32	ftruncate64			sys_ftruncate64			compat_sys_ftruncate64
+195	32	stat64				sys_stat64
+196	32	lstat64				sys_lstat64
+197	32	fstat64				sys_fstat64
+198	nospu 	pciconfig_read			sys_pciconfig_read
+199	nospu 	pciconfig_write			sys_pciconfig_write
+200	nospu 	pciconfig_iobase		sys_pciconfig_iobase
+201	common 	multiplexer			sys_ni_syscall
+202	common	getdents64			sys_getdents64
+203	common	pivot_root			sys_pivot_root
+204	32	fcntl64				sys_fcntl64			compat_sys_fcntl64
+205	common	madvise				sys_madvise
+206	common	mincore				sys_mincore
+207	common	gettid				sys_gettid
+208	common	tkill				sys_tkill
+209	common	setxattr			sys_setxattr
+210	common	lsetxattr			sys_lsetxattr
+211	common	fsetxattr			sys_fsetxattr
+212	common	getxattr			sys_getxattr
+213	common	lgetxattr			sys_lgetxattr
+214	common	fgetxattr			sys_fgetxattr
+215	common	listxattr			sys_listxattr
+216	common	llistxattr			sys_llistxattr
+217	common	flistxattr			sys_flistxattr
+218	common	removexattr			sys_removexattr
+219	common	lremovexattr			sys_lremovexattr
+220	common	fremovexattr			sys_fremovexattr
+221	common	futex				sys_futex			compat_sys_futex
+222	common	sched_setaffinity		sys_sched_setaffinity		compat_sys_sched_setaffinity
+223	common	sched_getaffinity		sys_sched_getaffinity		compat_sys_sched_getaffinity
+# 224 unused
+225	common	tuxcall				sys_ni_syscall
+226	32	sendfile64			sys_sendfile64			compat_sys_sendfile64
+227	common	io_setup			sys_io_setup			compat_sys_io_setup
+228	common	io_destroy			sys_io_destroy
+229	common	io_getevents			sys_io_getevents		compat_sys_io_getevents
+230	common	io_submit			sys_io_submit			compat_sys_io_submit
+231	common	io_cancel			sys_io_cancel
+232	nospu	set_tid_address			sys_set_tid_address
+233	common	fadvise64			sys_fadvise64			ppc32_fadvise64
+234	nospu	exit_group			sys_exit_group
+235	nospu	lookup_dcookie			sys_lookup_dcookie		compat_sys_lookup_dcookie
+236	common	epoll_create			sys_epoll_create
+237	common	epoll_ctl			sys_epoll_ctl
+238	common	epoll_wait			sys_epoll_wait
+239	common	remap_file_pages		sys_remap_file_pages
+240	common	timer_create			sys_timer_create		compat_sys_timer_create
+241	common	timer_settime			sys_timer_settime		compat_sys_timer_settime
+242	common	timer_gettime			sys_timer_gettime		compat_sys_timer_gettime
+243	common	timer_getoverrun		sys_timer_getoverrun
+244	common	timer_delete			sys_timer_delete
+245	common	clock_settime			sys_clock_settime		compat_sys_clock_settime
+246	common	clock_gettime			sys_clock_gettime		compat_sys_clock_gettime
+247	common	clock_getres			sys_clock_getres		compat_sys_clock_getres
+248	common	clock_nanosleep			sys_clock_nanosleep		compat_sys_clock_nanosleep
+249	32	swapcontext			ppc_swapcontext			ppc32_swapcontext
+249	64	swapcontext			ppc64_swapcontext
+249	spu	swapcontext			sys_ni_syscall
+250	common	tgkill				sys_tgkill
+251	common	utimes				sys_utimes			compat_sys_utimes
+252	common	statfs64			sys_statfs64			compat_sys_statfs64
+253	common	fstatfs64			sys_fstatfs64			compat_sys_fstatfs64
+254	32	fadvise64_64			ppc_fadvise64_64
+254	spu	fadvise64_64			sys_ni_syscall
+255	common	rtas				sys_rtas
+256	32	sys_debug_setcontext		sys_debug_setcontext		sys_ni_syscall
+256	64	sys_debug_setcontext		sys_ni_syscall
+256	spu	sys_debug_setcontext		sys_ni_syscall
+# 257 reserved for vserver
+258	nospu	migrate_pages			sys_migrate_pages		compat_sys_migrate_pages
+259	nospu	mbind				sys_mbind			compat_sys_mbind
+260	nospu	get_mempolicy			sys_get_mempolicy		compat_sys_get_mempolicy
+261	nospu	set_mempolicy			sys_set_mempolicy		compat_sys_set_mempolicy
+262	nospu	mq_open				sys_mq_open			compat_sys_mq_open
+263	nospu	mq_unlink			sys_mq_unlink
+264	nospu	mq_timedsend			sys_mq_timedsend		compat_sys_mq_timedsend
+265	nospu	mq_timedreceive			sys_mq_timedreceive		compat_sys_mq_timedreceive
+266	nospu	mq_notify			sys_mq_notify			compat_sys_mq_notify
+267	nospu	mq_getsetattr			sys_mq_getsetattr		compat_sys_mq_getsetattr
+268	nospu	kexec_load			sys_kexec_load			compat_sys_kexec_load
+269	nospu	add_key				sys_add_key
+270	nospu	request_key			sys_request_key
+271	nospu	keyctl				sys_keyctl			compat_sys_keyctl
+272	nospu	waitid				sys_waitid			compat_sys_waitid
+273	nospu	ioprio_set			sys_ioprio_set
+274	nospu	ioprio_get			sys_ioprio_get
+275	nospu	inotify_init			sys_inotify_init
+276	nospu	inotify_add_watch		sys_inotify_add_watch
+277	nospu	inotify_rm_watch		sys_inotify_rm_watch
+278	nospu	spu_run				sys_spu_run
+279	nospu	spu_create			sys_spu_create
+280	nospu	pselect6			sys_pselect6			compat_sys_pselect6
+281	nospu	ppoll				sys_ppoll			compat_sys_ppoll
+282	common	unshare				sys_unshare
+283	common	splice				sys_splice
+284	common	tee				sys_tee
+285	common	vmsplice			sys_vmsplice			compat_sys_vmsplice
+286	common	openat				sys_openat			compat_sys_openat
+287	common	mkdirat				sys_mkdirat
+288	common	mknodat				sys_mknodat
+289	common	fchownat			sys_fchownat
+290	common	futimesat			sys_futimesat			compat_sys_futimesat
+291	32	fstatat64			sys_fstatat64
+291	64	newfstatat			sys_newfstatat
+291	spu	newfstatat			sys_newfstatat
+292	common	unlinkat			sys_unlinkat
+293	common	renameat			sys_renameat
+294	common	linkat				sys_linkat
+295	common	symlinkat			sys_symlinkat
+296	common	readlinkat			sys_readlinkat
+297	common	fchmodat			sys_fchmodat
+298	common	faccessat			sys_faccessat
+299	common	get_robust_list			sys_get_robust_list		compat_sys_get_robust_list
+300	common	set_robust_list			sys_set_robust_list		compat_sys_set_robust_list
+301	common	move_pages			sys_move_pages			compat_sys_move_pages
+302	common	getcpu				sys_getcpu
+303	nospu	epoll_pwait			sys_epoll_pwait			compat_sys_epoll_pwait
+304	common	utimensat			sys_utimensat			compat_sys_utimensat
+305	common	signalfd			sys_signalfd			compat_sys_signalfd
+306	common	timerfd_create			sys_timerfd_create
+307	common	eventfd				sys_eventfd
+308	common	sync_file_range2		sys_sync_file_range2		compat_sys_sync_file_range2
+309	nospu	fallocate			sys_fallocate			compat_sys_fallocate
+310	nospu	subpage_prot			sys_subpage_prot
+311	common	timerfd_settime			sys_timerfd_settime		compat_sys_timerfd_settime
+312	common	timerfd_gettime			sys_timerfd_gettime		compat_sys_timerfd_gettime
+313	common	signalfd4			sys_signalfd4			compat_sys_signalfd4
+314	common	eventfd2			sys_eventfd2
+315	common	epoll_create1			sys_epoll_create1
+316	common	dup3				sys_dup3
+317	common	pipe2				sys_pipe2
+318	nospu	inotify_init1			sys_inotify_init1
+319	common	perf_event_open			sys_perf_event_open
+320	common	preadv				sys_preadv			compat_sys_preadv
+321	common	pwritev				sys_pwritev			compat_sys_pwritev
+322	nospu	rt_tgsigqueueinfo		sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo		compat_sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo
+323	nospu	fanotify_init			sys_fanotify_init
+324	nospu	fanotify_mark			sys_fanotify_mark		compat_sys_fanotify_mark
+325	common	prlimit64			sys_prlimit64
+326	common	socket				sys_socket
+327	common	bind				sys_bind
+328	common	connect				sys_connect
+329	common	listen				sys_listen
+330	common	accept				sys_accept
+331	common	getsockname			sys_getsockname
+332	common	getpeername			sys_getpeername
+333	common	socketpair			sys_socketpair
+334	common	send				sys_send
+335	common	sendto				sys_sendto
+336	common	recv				sys_recv			compat_sys_recv
+337	common	recvfrom			sys_recvfrom			compat_sys_recvfrom
+338	common	shutdown			sys_shutdown
+339	common	setsockopt			sys_setsockopt			compat_sys_setsockopt
+340	common	getsockopt			sys_getsockopt			compat_sys_getsockopt
+341	common	sendmsg				sys_sendmsg			compat_sys_sendmsg
+342	common	recvmsg				sys_recvmsg			compat_sys_recvmsg
+343	common	recvmmsg			sys_recvmmsg			compat_sys_recvmmsg
+344	common	accept4				sys_accept4
+345	common	name_to_handle_at		sys_name_to_handle_at
+346	common	open_by_handle_at		sys_open_by_handle_at		compat_sys_open_by_handle_at
+347	common	clock_adjtime			sys_clock_adjtime		compat_sys_clock_adjtime
+348	common	syncfs				sys_syncfs
+349	common	sendmmsg			sys_sendmmsg			compat_sys_sendmmsg
+350	common	setns				sys_setns
+351	nospu	process_vm_readv		sys_process_vm_readv		compat_sys_process_vm_readv
+352	nospu	process_vm_writev		sys_process_vm_writev		compat_sys_process_vm_writev
+353	nospu	finit_module			sys_finit_module
+354	nospu	kcmp				sys_kcmp
+355	common	sched_setattr			sys_sched_setattr
+356	common	sched_getattr			sys_sched_getattr
+357	common	renameat2			sys_renameat2
+358	common	seccomp				sys_seccomp
+359	common	getrandom			sys_getrandom
+360	common	memfd_create			sys_memfd_create
+361	common	bpf				sys_bpf
+362	nospu	execveat			sys_execveat			compat_sys_execveat
+363	32	switch_endian			sys_ni_syscall
+363	64	switch_endian			ppc_switch_endian
+363	spu	switch_endian			sys_ni_syscall
+364	common	userfaultfd			sys_userfaultfd
+365	common	membarrier			sys_membarrier
+378	nospu	mlock2				sys_mlock2
+379	nospu	copy_file_range			sys_copy_file_range
+380	common	preadv2				sys_preadv2			compat_sys_preadv2
+381	common	pwritev2			sys_pwritev2			compat_sys_pwritev2
+382	nospu	kexec_file_load			sys_kexec_file_load
+383	nospu	statx				sys_statx
+384	nospu	pkey_alloc			sys_pkey_alloc
+385	nospu	pkey_free			sys_pkey_free
+386	nospu	pkey_mprotect			sys_pkey_mprotect
+387	nospu	rseq				sys_rseq
+388	nospu	io_pgetevents			sys_io_pgetevents		compat_sys_io_pgetevents
-- 
2.20.1