Subject: Re: use generic DMA mapping code in powerpc V4

From: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:34:15 +0100

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 05:14:11PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 04:03:32PM +0100, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
> > Hi Christoph,
> >
> > I compiled kernels for the X5000 and X1000 from your new branch 
> > 'powerpc-dma.6-debug.2' today. The kernels boot and the P.A. Semi Ethernet 
> > works!
> 
> Thanks for testing!  I'll prepare a new series that adds the other
> patches on top of this one.

And that was easier than I thought - we just had a few patches left
in powerpc-dma.6, so I've rebased that branch on top of
powerpc-dma.6-debug.2:

    git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/misc.git powerpc-dma.6

Gitweb:

    http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/misc.git/shortlog/refs/heads/powerpc-dma.6

I hope the other patches are simple enough, so just testing the full
branch checkout should be fine for now.