Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Start conversion of PowerPC docs

From: "Tobin C. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 17:03:15 +1100

Hi Michael,

As discussed at LCA here is the start to the docs conversion for PowerPC
to RST.

This applies cleanly on top of the mainline (5.20-rc5) and Jon's tree
(docs-next branch).

I'm guessing it should go in through the PowerPC tree because I doubt
you want to review this Jon, it's one big single patch (all blame for
that falls on mpe ;)

This patch converts all the files that do _not_ contain ASCII art - I'm
not sure how to go about doing those, suggestions please.

>From the commit message:

 - Add SPDX license identifier to each new RST file.

    .. SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0

 - User correct heading adornments.

 - Make all lines < 72 characters in width.

 - Use correct indentation for code blocks, add syntax highlighting

 - Sparingly use double ticks if it makes the files easier to parse
   both in text and on the web.

 - Fix any super obvious typos (lean towards not making changes so that
   we don't introduce errors).

Edited as text files (obviously) and formatted as HTML to verify
rendering, no other formats verified.

thanks,
Tobin.

Tobin C. Harding (1):
  docs: powerpc: Convert docs to RST format.

 Documentation/index.rst                       |   1 +
 Documentation/powerpc/DAWR-POWER9.rst         |  60 ++++
 Documentation/powerpc/DAWR-POWER9.txt         |  58 ---
 Documentation/powerpc/bootwrapper.rst         | 140 ++++++++
 Documentation/powerpc/bootwrapper.txt         | 141 --------
 Documentation/powerpc/conf.py                 |  10 +
 Documentation/powerpc/cpu_features.rst        |  62 ++++
 Documentation/powerpc/cpu_features.txt        |  56 ---
 .../powerpc/eeh-pci-error-recovery.rst        | 319 +++++++++++++++++
 .../powerpc/eeh-pci-error-recovery.txt        | 334 ------------------
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |  21 ++
 Documentation/powerpc/isa-versions.rst        | 234 ++++++++----
 Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx.rst             |  52 +++
 Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx.txt             |  39 --
 Documentation/powerpc/pmu-ebb.rst             | 148 ++++++++
 Documentation/powerpc/pmu-ebb.txt             | 137 -------
 Documentation/powerpc/ptrace.rst              | 177 ++++++++++
 Documentation/powerpc/ptrace.txt              | 151 --------
 .../{syscall64-abi.txt => syscall64-abi.rst}  |  80 +++--
 .../powerpc/transactional_memory.rst          | 259 ++++++++++++++
 .../powerpc/transactional_memory.txt          | 244 -------------
 21 files changed, 1460 insertions(+), 1263 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/DAWR-POWER9.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/DAWR-POWER9.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/bootwrapper.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/bootwrapper.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/conf.py
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/cpu_features.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/cpu_features.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/eeh-pci-error-recovery.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/eeh-pci-error-recovery.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/pmu-ebb.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/pmu-ebb.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/ptrace.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/ptrace.txt
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{syscall64-abi.txt => syscall64-abi.rst} (58%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/transactional_memory.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/powerpc/transactional_memory.txt

-- 
2.20.1