Subject: [PATCH v3 3/7] powerpc/64: Add logical PVR to the dump stack arch description

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 23:46:31 +1100

If we detect a logical PVR add that to the dump stack arch
description, which is printed in case of an oops.

eg: Hardware name: ... lpvr:0xf000004

Signed-off-by: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c b/arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c
index ea2c3498067d..38a90097469a 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c
@@ -371,8 +371,10 @@ static int __init early_init_dt_scan_cpus(unsigned long node,
 	 */
 	if (!dt_cpu_ftrs_in_use()) {
 		prop = of_get_flat_dt_prop(node, "cpu-version", NULL);
-		if (prop && (be32_to_cpup(prop) & 0xff000000) == 0x0f000000)
+		if (prop && (be32_to_cpup(prop) & 0xff000000) == 0x0f000000) {
 			identify_cpu(0, be32_to_cpup(prop));
+			dump_stack_add_arch_desc("lpvr:0x%04x", be32_to_cpup(prop));
+		}
 
 		check_cpu_feature_properties(node);
 		check_cpu_pa_features(node);
-- 
2.20.1