Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] Fixes for 3 separate NMI reentrancy bugs

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 18:51:06 +1000

This series fixes several similar but unrelated bugs with NMIs
clobbering live registers without noticing it, because MSR[RI] is set.
Pretty rare bugs, but serious silent corruption consequences.

For the most part these can be observed and tested quite easily
with the mambo simulator, except that it does not seem to follow
the architecture wrt leaving MSR[RI] unchanged for HV interrupts.
Mambo clears MSR[RI], so you have to account for that manually.

Since v1:
- Fixed several build bugs.

Since v2:
- Improved changelog and comments.
- Fixed the NIA test for virt mode interrupts.

Since v3:
- Fixed HPT crash due to use of PACA_EXGEN rather than EXSLB in
  the SLB interrupt handlers.

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/64s: Fix HV NMI vs HV interrupt recoverability test
  powerpc/64s: system reset interrupt preserve HSRRs
  powerpc/64s: Prepare to handle data interrupts vs d-side MCE
    reentrancy
  powerpc/64s: Fix data interrupts vs d-side MCE reentrancy

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/asm-prototypes.h |  8 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nmi.h            |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S      | 92 +++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c                 |  3 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c               | 91 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 179 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0