Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Reduce memory usage for mm_context_t

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 18:49:31 +0530

This patch moves hash translation related context variables to another structure
and runtime allocate that based on translation mode.

Aneesh Kumar K.V (3):
  powerpc/mm: Add helpers for accessing hash translation related
    variables
  powerpc/mm: Move slb_addr_linit to early_init_mmu
  powerpc/mm: Reduce memory usage for mm_context_t for radix

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu-hash.h | 35 +++++++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h      | 88 +++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/mmu-8xx.h  | 50 +++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/paca.c                    | 12 +--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c            |  7 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c               | 14 +--
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context_book3s64.c        | 16 +++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slb.c                         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slice.c                       | 49 +++++------
 arch/powerpc/mm/subpage-prot.c                |  8 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_nohash.c                  |  6 ++
 11 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1