Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] Reduce memory usage for mm_context_t

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 18:33:45 +0530

This patch moves hash translation related context variables to another structure
and runtime allocate that based on translation mode.

Aneesh Kumar K.V (6):
  powerpc/mm/radix: Do slb preload only with hash translation mode
  powerpc/mm: Remove PPC_MM_SLICES #ifdef for book3s64
  powerpc/mm: Add helpers for accessing hash translation related
    variables
  powerpc/mm: Move slb_addr_linit to early_init_mmu
  powerpc/mm: Reduce memory usage for mm_context_t for radix
  powerc/mm/hash: Reduce hash_mm_context size

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu-hash.h | 37 +++++++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h      | 92 +++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/slice.h    | 13 ---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/mmu-8xx.h  | 50 ++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/paca.c                    | 12 +--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                 |  3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c            |  7 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c               | 17 +++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mmu_context_book3s64.c        | 29 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slb.c                         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/slice.c                       | 49 +++++-----
 arch/powerpc/mm/subpage-prot.c                | 34 +++++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_nohash.c                  |  6 ++
 13 files changed, 248 insertions(+), 103 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1