Subject: [PATCH v10 0/2] powerpc/64s: reimplement book3s idle code in C

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:45:13 +1000

The KVM code is in better shape now, survives various testing I came
up with, so should be ready for more review.

I won't post it again with the KVM part split out unless significant
changes are required there. As explained in the comments for patch 1,
the split results in some intermediate KVM issues, but the split is
supposed to make KVM review easier.

Gautham I left your review tag, quite a lot of KVM changes since he
reviewed it, but non-KVM patch is not much different. Let me know if
I should drop it. 

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc/64s: reimplement book3s idle code in C
  powerpc/64s: KVM update for reimplement book3s idle code in C

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cpuidle.h       |   19 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paca.h          |   40 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h     |    9 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h           |    8 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c        |   18 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     |   23 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S        | 1099 +++-------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c       |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S  |  118 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/idle.c    |  902 ++++++++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/subcore.c |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/xmon/xmon.c                 |   24 +-
 12 files changed, 1009 insertions(+), 1257 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1