Subject: [PATCH] powerpc/mm: Move some of the boot time info print to generic file

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 11:05:13 +0530

With radix translation enabled we find in dmesg

 hash-mmu: ppc64_pft_size    = 0x0
 hash-mmu: kernel vmalloc start   = 0xc008000000000000
 hash-mmu: kernel IO start        = 0xc00a000000000000
 hash-mmu: kernel vmemmap start   = 0xc00c000000000000

This is because these pr_info calls are in hash_utils.c which has

 #define pr_fmt(fmt) "hash-mmu: " fmt

The information printed in generic and hence move that to generic file

Signed-off-by: Aneesh Kumar K.V <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c    | 4 ++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c | 5 -----
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c b/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c
index aad9f5df6ab6..a73a91f2c21f 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c
@@ -810,6 +810,10 @@ static __init void print_system_info(void)
 	pr_info("mmu_features      = 0x%08x\n", cur_cpu_spec->mmu_features);
 #ifdef CONFIG_PPC64
 	pr_info("firmware_features = 0x%016lx\n", powerpc_firmware_features);
+	pr_info("ppc64_pft_size    = 0x%llx\n", ppc64_pft_size);
+	pr_info("kernel vmalloc start   = 0x%lx\n", KERN_VIRT_START);
+	pr_info("kernel IO start        = 0x%lx\n", KERN_IO_START);
+	pr_info("kernel vmemmap start   = 0x%lx\n", (unsigned long)vmemmap);
 #endif
 
 	print_system_hash_info();
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c b/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c
index 919a861a8ec0..2f677914bfd2 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c
@@ -1950,11 +1950,6 @@ machine_device_initcall(pseries, hash64_debugfs);
 
 void __init print_system_hash_info(void)
 {
-	pr_info("ppc64_pft_size    = 0x%llx\n", ppc64_pft_size);
-
 	if (htab_hash_mask)
 		pr_info("htab_hash_mask    = 0x%lx\n", htab_hash_mask);
-	pr_info("kernel vmalloc start   = 0x%lx\n", KERN_VIRT_START);
-	pr_info("kernel IO start        = 0x%lx\n", KERN_IO_START);
-	pr_info("kernel vmemmap start   = 0x%lx\n", (unsigned long)vmemmap);
 }
-- 
2.21.0