Subject: [PATCH v1 0/6] mm: Further memory block device cleanups

From: David Hildenbrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:01:08 +0200

Some further cleanups around memory block devices. Especially, clean up
and simplify walk_memory_range(). Including some other minor cleanups.

Based on: linux-next

Minor conflict with Dan's subsection hot-add series.
Compiled + tested on x86 with DIMMs under QEMU.

David Hildenbrand (6):
  mm: Section numbers use the type "unsigned long"
  drivers/base/memory: Use "unsigned long" for block ids
  mm: Make register_mem_sect_under_node() static
  mm/memory_hotplug: Rename walk_memory_range() and pass start+size
    instead of pfns
  mm/memory_hotplug: Move and simplify walk_memory_blocks()
  drivers/base/memory.c: Get rid of find_memory_block_hinted()

 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/memtrace.c | 22 +++---
 drivers/acpi/acpi_memhotplug.c            | 19 ++----
 drivers/base/memory.c                     | 81 +++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/base/node.c                       |  8 ++-
 include/linux/memory.h                    |  5 +-
 include/linux/memory_hotplug.h            |  2 -
 include/linux/mmzone.h                    |  4 +-
 include/linux/node.h                      |  7 --
 mm/memory_hotplug.c                       | 57 +---------------
 mm/sparse.c                               | 12 ++--
 10 files changed, 92 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0