Subject: [PATCH v3 00/13] next batch of interrupt handler improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 15:33:19 +1000

This is the next set of patches after the previous 26, these change
the generated code around a bit more than the first batch, but mostly
fairly trivial.

End result is making exception written and generated code more common.
Next steps are improvements to the "special" real mode handlers
(sreset, mce, hmi) to bring them into the fold (as of now they're all
doing slightly different things or the same things in different ways).

Nicholas Piggin (13):
  powerpc/64s/exception: clean up system call entry
  powerpc/64s/exception: avoid SPR RAW scoreboard stall in real mode
    entry
  powerpc/64s/exception: mtmsrd L=1 cleanup
  powerpc/64s/exception: windup use r9 consistently to restore SPRs
  powerpc/64s/exception: move machine check windup in_mce handling
  powerpc/64s/exception: simplify hmi windup code
  powerpc/64s/exception: shuffle windup code around
  powerpc/64s/exception: use common macro for windup
  powerpc/64s/exception: add dar and dsisr options to exception macro
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check use standard macros to save
    dar/dsisr
  powerpc/64s/exception: denorm handler use standard scratch save macro
  powerpc/64s/exception: move SET_SCRATCH0 into EXCEPTION_PROLOG_0
  powerpc/tm: update comment about interrupt re-entrancy

 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S | 289 ++++++++++-----------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/tm.S             |   4 +-
 2 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 190 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1