Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] fix vmalloc_to_page for huge vmap mappings

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 16:40:23 +1000

This is a change broken out from the huge vmap vmalloc series as
requested. There is a little bit of dependency juggling across
trees, but patches are pretty trivial. Ideally if Andrew accepts
this patch and queues it up for next, then the arch patches would
be merged through those trees then patch 3 gets sent by Andrew.

I've tested this with other powerpc and vmalloc patches, with code
that explicitly tests vmalloc_to_page on vmalloced memory and
results look fine.

v2: change the order of testing pxx_large and pxx_bad, to avoid issues
    with arm64

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  arm64: mm: Add p?d_large() definitions
  powerpc/64s: Add p?d_large definitions
  mm/vmalloc: fix vmalloc_to_page for huge vmap mappings

 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h             |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h | 24 ++++++++-----
 include/asm-generic/4level-fixup.h           |  1 +
 include/asm-generic/5level-fixup.h           |  1 +
 mm/vmalloc.c                                 | 37 +++++++++++++-------
 5 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1