Subject: [PATCH 00/14] powerpc/64s/exception: machine check cleanup series

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 17:54:30 +1000

This ended up blowing out a bit because of some fixes and changes
to the way pseries works, and machine check is the trickiest and most
custom handler.

After this series it's almost understandable, and uses more of the
standard interrupt handler macros, which will make it more amenable
to consolidation in the next round of changes (which won't be in this
merge window).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (14):
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check fwnmi remove HV case
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check remove bitrotted comment
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check fix KVM guest test
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check adjust RFI target
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check pseries should always run the
    early handler
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check remove machine_check_pSeries_0
    branch
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check use correct cfar for late handler
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check pseries should skip the late
    handler for host kernel MCEs
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check restructure to reuse common
    macros
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check move tramp code
  powerpc/64s/exception: simplify machine check early path
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check move unrecoverable handling out
    of line
  powerpc/64s/exception: untangle early machine check handler branch
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check improve labels and comments

 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S | 367 +++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 172 insertions(+), 195 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1