Subject: [PATCH v2 00/16] powerpc/64s: machine check cleanup series

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 01:19:34 +1000

This series is mostly unchanged from last time, except that it
adjusts the pseries machine check handler to use machine check events
for queueing, which fixes some corner cases and allows the interrupt
code to be consolidated nicely.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (16):
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check fwnmi remove HV case
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check remove bitrotted comment
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check fix KVM guest test
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check adjust RFI target
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check pseries should always run the
    early handler
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check remove machine_check_pSeries_0
    branch
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check use correct cfar for late handler
  powerpc/64s/powernv: machine check dump SLB contents
  powerpc/64s/pseries: machine check convert to use common event code
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check pseries should skip the late
    handler for host kernel MCEs
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check restructure to reuse common
    macros
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check move tramp code
  powerpc/64s/exception: simplify machine check early path
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check move unrecoverable handling out
    of line
  powerpc/64s/exception: untangle early machine check handler branch
  powerpc/64s/exception: machine check improve labels and comments

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mce.h         |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S   | 371 ++++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c              |  40 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce_power.c        |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c |   9 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c   | 457 +++++++++++--------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c |  24 +-
 7 files changed, 439 insertions(+), 472 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1