Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] Memory unplug fixes for radix guests

From: Bharata B Rao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:34:38 +0530

A couple of fixes to memory unplug on radix guests.

1/2 was being posted individually earlier and 2/2 is included with it
in this series.

1/2 v2 was last posted at
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2019-July/193668.html

Bharata B Rao (2):
  powerpc/mm/radix: Fix PTE/PMD fragment count for early page table
    mappings
  powerpc/mm/radix: Free PUD table when freeing pagetable

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgalloc.h | 11 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/radix.h   |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/sparsemem.h         |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c           | 31 +++++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c     | 84 +++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c                        |  5 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-frag.c               |  9 ++-
 7 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0