Subject: [PATCH v2 20/44] powerpc/64s/exception: Fix performance monitor virt handler

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 20:56:45 +1000

The perf virt handler uses EXCEPTION_PROLOG_2_REAL rather than _VIRT.
In practice this is okay because the _REAL variant is usable by virt
mode interrupts, but should be fixed (and is a performance win).

Signed-off-by: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
index 60969992e9e0..723c37f3da17 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
@@ -750,7 +750,7 @@ END_FTR_SECTION_IFSET(CPU_FTR_CAN_NAP)
 #define __TRAMP_VIRT_OOL_MASKABLE(name, realvec, bitmask)		\
 	TRAMP_VIRT_BEGIN(tramp_virt_##name);				\
 	EXCEPTION_PROLOG_1 EXC_STD, PACA_EXGEN, 0, realvec, 0, 0, bitmask ; \
-	EXCEPTION_PROLOG_2_REAL name##_common, EXC_STD, 1
+	EXCEPTION_PROLOG_2_VIRT name##_common, EXC_STD
 
 #define EXC_VIRT_OOL_MASKABLE(name, start, size, realvec, bitmask)	\
 	__EXC_VIRT_OOL_MASKABLE(name, start, size);			\
-- 
2.22.0