Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] more migration vs CPU hotplug fixes etc

From: Nathan Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 14:29:23 -0500

Despite recent fixes, userspace-initiated CPU hotplug still can
destructively race with the migration code's CPU state
manipulations. And parts of the LPM implementation have potentially
long-running code, especially on larger systems, that ties up the CPU
causing RCU stalls etc.

Changes since v1:
- Correct description of cpu hotplug vs LPM race.
- Add fix for long-running code in pseries_devicetree_update and friends

Nathan Lynch (3):
  powerpc/rtas: use device model APIs and serialization during LPM
  powerpc/rtas: allow rescheduling while changing cpu states
  powerpc/pseries/mobility: use cond_resched when updating device tree

 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas.c                | 13 ++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/mobility.c |  9 +++++++++
 2 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1