Subject: [PATCH 0/4] powerpc/64: syscalls in C

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:30:05 +1000

This hasn't been highly stress tested or tested all cases (like 32-bit
binaries, single stepping, etc.) but so far it's running stable doing
normal kernel development and microbenchmarks.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc: convert to copy_thread_tls
  powerpc/64: remove support for kernel-mode syscalls
  powerpc/64: system call remove non-volatile GPR save optimisation
  powerpc/64: system call implement the bulk of the logic in C

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                      |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/asm-prototypes.h |  11 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h         |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/signal.h         |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/switch_to.h      |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/time.h           |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile              |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S            | 424 ++++------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S      |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c             |  15 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/signal.h              |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscall_64.c          | 202 +++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl  |  22 +-
 13 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 389 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscall_64.c

-- 
2.22.0