Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] powerpc/64: syscalls in C

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:55:44 +1000

Accounted for some feedback.

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc: convert to copy_thread_tls
  powerpc/64: remove support for kernel-mode syscalls
  powerpc/64: system call remove non-volatile GPR save optimisation
  powerpc/64: system call implement the bulk of the logic in C

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                          |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/asm-prototypes.h     |  11 -
 .../powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/kup-radix.h |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputime.h            |  22 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h             |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/signal.h             |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/switch_to.h          |   5 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/time.h               |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/Makefile                  |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                | 421 +++---------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S          |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c                 |   9 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/signal.h                  |   2 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscall_64.c              | 177 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl      |  22 +-
 15 files changed, 307 insertions(+), 388 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/kernel/syscall_64.c

-- 
2.22.0