Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Making tlbie optional for radix

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 01:29:25 +1000

This is a rebase of the series against the the powerpc next branch
with ultravisor changes. Main improvements are implementing and
splitting out the precursor patches better.

KVM still requires tlbie to run radix guests. A naive implementation
of tlbiel + IPI for LPID flushes was crashing so requires more
investigation.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  powerpc/64s: remove register_process_table callback
  powerpc/64s/radix: tidy up TLB flushing code
  powerpc/64s: make mmu_partition_table_set_entry TLB flush optional
  powerpc/64s/pseries: radix flush translations before MMU is enabled at
    boot
  powerpc/64s: remove unnecessary translation cache flushes at boot
  powerpc/64s/radix: introduce options to disable use of the tlbie
    instruction

 .../admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt         |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/mmu.h      |   4 -
 .../include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h    |  12 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush.h |   9 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mmu.h                |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c                  |   6 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_nested.c           |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/hash_utils.c         |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/pgtable.c            |  72 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c      |  45 +--
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_tlb.c          | 303 ++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/lpar.c         |  12 +-
 drivers/misc/cxl/main.c                       |   4 +
 drivers/misc/ocxl/main.c                      |   4 +
 14 files changed, 308 insertions(+), 181 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0