Subject: [PATCH v2 00/20] remaining interrupt handler changes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 21:55:15 +1000

This is a rebase of the remaining patches in this series to the
powerpc next branch

https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Plus the next series. A few improvements were added, such as using
the name=val style of parameter for invoking macros.

Nicholas Piggin (20):
  powerpc/64s/exception: Introduce INT_DEFINE parameter block for code
    generation
  powerpc/64s/exception: Add GEN_COMMON macro that uses INT_DEFINE
    parameters
  powerpc/64s/exception: Add GEN_KVM macro that uses INT_DEFINE
    parameters
  powerpc/64s/exception: Expand EXC_COMMON and EXC_COMMON_ASYNC macros
  powerpc/64s/exception: Move all interrupt handlers to new style code
    gen macros
  powerpc/64s/exception: Remove old INT_ENTRY macro
  powerpc/64s/exception: Remove old INT_COMMON macro
  powerpc/64s/exception: Remove old INT_KVM_HANDLER
  powerpc/64s/exception: Add ISIDE option
  powerpc/64s/exception: move real->virt switch into the common handler
  powerpc/64s/exception: move soft-mask test to common code
  powerpc/64s/exception: move KVM test to common code
  powerpc/64s/exception: remove confusing IEARLY option
  powerpc/64s/exception: remove the SPR saving patch code macros
  powerpc/64s/exception: trim unused arguments from KVMTEST macro
  powerpc/64s/exception: hdecrementer avoid touching the stack
  powerpc/64s/exception: re-inline some handlers
  powerpc/64s/exception: Clean up SRR specifiers
  powerpc/64s/exception: add more comments for interrupt handlers
  powerpc/64s/exception: only test KVM in SRR interrupts when PR KVM is
    supported

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h |    4 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/time.h          |    1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     | 1859 +++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c               |    9 -
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S  |   11 -
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_segment.S        |    7 -
 6 files changed, 1303 insertions(+), 588 deletions(-)

-- 
2.22.0